1. Unlock All Emotes in Garena Free Fire
To unlock them, there are two types of currencies that you will need: coins and diamonds. Coins are used to obtain smaller non-essential items, but diamonds are the only source of income that can purchase the coveted emotes.
There are a number “hacks” that YouTubers promote as the best way to earn diamonds, but most are scams we advise you to stay away from. The only safe ways to go about earning this in-game currency are through either winning matches or paying for them forthright in the game’s store — which can be tough to find.
How to purchase diamonds in Garena’s store
- Step 1: At the game’s introduction screen, you will see options to login to either your Google Play or Facebook account. Doing so gives you access to purchase from the store.
- Step 2: After, it will bring you to the main menu, where you will click on the “store” option in the top-right corner.
- Step 3: Navigate to the “collection” section, where you will find all available emotes. Most run from about 200 to 600 diamonds, depending on their rarity.
- Step 4: Once you see an emote you like, you can click and buy it via real currency.
Buying them may be the best option for you if you want to fill all six of your emote spots. If you’d rather earn diamonds by winning games, it may take up to five or six matches to buy your desired emote. So, it comes down to how good you are and how much time you’re willing to spend on just one of these.